Starting in January 2019, I’ll be offering online classes.
– Classes will be 50 mins (including a 10 min relaxation/meditation at the end)
– All you need is a computer & some carpeted floor space.
– Classes will be based on SomaYoga, gentle somatic movement for EVERYONE, regardless of your fitness level or previous yoga experience.
Group Class – $65 US for 6 sessions
Private Class – $120 for 4 sessions / $35 for one.
What will I get from these classes ?
Over the last 10 years I have worked with people of all age groups & body types. Regardless of their fitness level, they all experience tightness and hold tension in areas of their body to varying degrees.
So how can we change this? How can we rediscover a healthy connection to our body & how it moves?
Using gentle somatic movements, we can re-awaken dormant muscle-brain connections & start building a new awareness of our bodies somatically.
Simply lying comfortably, neutralising the pull of gravity, & moving, exploring & sensing, can allow us to regain voluntary control of muscles & movements.
The re-education of our mind-body maps is powerful and far reaching and works to improve our quality of life on all levels – physically, mentally and emotionally.
- be empowered to know & understand your body.
- learn movements to release tension when you need too.
- become more aware of pain inducing movement habits & postures.
- You will come to understand the connection between anxiety, stress and your body’s pain and have the tools to deal with it simply & constructively.
The good news is, my availability is flexible and the schedule can be adjusted.
There are 4 classes a week. Check your time zone below.
10.30 IST (India)
If you have any questions please do write and ask.
If you haven’t met me at a Retreat or Workshop and you are not sure if working with me is what you are looking for, please write to me about joining a free trial class.
“Mayank, you have offered a range of new movements which are great, and so good for my back. You are very talented, giving clear instuction and respecting each persons body and where they are at. You give great descriptions of the body-mind connections.” – Resie (Holland)
“Mayank, I love the way you have brought Somatics and the other modalities to work together to provide an all rounded approach to body care and awareness. It has been amazing to see the ‘break-throughs’ in your class. Your work goes beyond anything I have experienced before and I’d love to see yoga instructors and physiotherapists adopt some of these techniques to incorporate into their classes and appointments.” – Cree (NZ)
“Mayank gave me the awareness that this westernized and atrophied body can reach to the edge of uncertain possibilities.” – Gudrun (Germany)
“Delightful, fun and upbeat classes” – Steve (Canada)
“I feel healthier, stronger, more balanced” – Rob (Holland)